Tuesday, June 25, 2013

17w Drumroll, Please....

And the babies are….

 TWO BOYS!

We’re so excited – both of our families are very girl heavy, so having boys makes things feel even more special!  Plus I am pretty excited for the (at least temporary) reprieve from all the complicated baggage that comes with raising a strong, confident girl in this crazy world.  Hopefully I'll get a chance one day, but I think I’ll be better prepared with a few years of parenting under my belt first!

Anyway, as an apology for not writing so much lately (three things happened at once: I got a promotion, we bought a house, and my pregnancy got really boring... and then we went on vacation), here are some ultrasound pictures of our boys!

Baby A

Baby A

Baby B

Baby B

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Only a few more months left right? Hope you are surviving the heat, it's hot here in the DC area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, chelsea!! so exciting that you're having 2 boys! we just had our 20 week ultrasound last week -- it's so crazy! glad to hear your pregnancy is going well... just wanted check in & say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Chelsea! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete