Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In Which I Prove That Blueberries Are Good For Fertility

My internal monologue as I packed blueberries in my lunch this morning:

Are blueberries good for fertility?
Well, they have antioxidants.
Are antioxidants good for fertility?
In the werewolf romance novel I just read the witch who is healing the werewolf keeps giving him blueberries because she says they are “ruled by the moon.” Is fertility ruled by the moon?
Well menstrual cycles are pretty much the same as lunar cycles, so maybe it is.
What does “ruled by the moon” mean, anyway?
Duh, it was a romance novel, it didn't mean anything. She probably just wrote that because blueberries are round, like the moon.
My follicles are round, too.  And probably about the same size as blueberries.
So maybe blueberries are good for fertility. I’ll grab an extra handful.

No comments:

Post a Comment